Before you start to look for photographers, you may think about what you want from photographers such as what kind of photography, portraiture or action shots, film or digital, color or black and white. It is a good idea to combine a list of questions to ask when interviewing the photograph.
Black and white photography is getting popular these days. It is plain and simple and good for artful and evocative pictures. Some people think it makes for a timeless and ethereal look.But you probably don’t want to have every photo in black and white. Color photos will capture the red of the roses, the elegance of the bridal gown.
Here are some questions you might ask photograph:
* Do you shoot in film or digital?
* Do you bring in some assistants?
* How many hours are included in the package?
* How much will be charged for extra hours?
* How much if order additional prints?
* Is an album included and how many photos are included?
* Do you have any backup plan in case you couldn’t come?
* Any cancellation policy?
* Can you provide some references?
* Who owns the copyright to the photos?
And keep in mind that the photographer you interview is the person who will photograph your wedding. Some companies have more than one photographer, so make sure you know the person’s personality and styles.
Sometime you can save some money by placing some cameras on each table at the reception and asking guests to take candid shots. And you can also lower the price by paying only for the photographs and then putting them into the album yourself. But keep in mind, putting the photographs into the album can be very time-consuming.
If you like to arrange some people to do the photographs for you and you need some professional photography equipment, here are some professional video equipment for sale on eBay.